I have finally blocked my Slackcountry socks. I made my own sock blockers out of a plastic chopping board. Works perfectly well, but I might cut some holes in them to allow the drying process to speed up.
Since my last update I have also started and finished Tempest Shawlette. It still needs a blocking to get the shape right and the stitches sitting nicely.
I also have some photo shoot shots of my completed French Cancan and Germinate (Formally known as the Mystery Shawl KAL 2013). Thanks to my niece, Jessica, for the lovely modelling (again). These shots were taken at the Water Lily Garden at the Christchurch Botanical Gardens. I don’t think you can tell it was really frosty at the time.
And finally, here is the latest on Ice Palace. I haven’t managed to get a lot done. I’m aiming for the top edge, but there is a dragon’s wing to contend with.