And I’ve put in 4 hours so far, and already I can see the pointy bits appearing.
(click all images to enlarge)
BTW I have fixed the previously unclickable thumbnails. There was an issue with the new PB upload format but that’s sorted now.
I also thought you might like to see the completed “Translated” mitts that I shared in my last update.
I also have another project on the needles. It’s a Mystery Sock KAL. Petrina and I are both doing it thanks to a dear friend Fudgey.
Here’s the first part of the pattern complete. The Cuff
Off now to work on Tota, as Theatre of The Absurd will now be known as.