How exciting!! I’ve just been awarded with 2 blog awards.
Thank you for the honour!!
What is a Liebster Blog you ask?
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don’t know about you.”
Here are the five people and blogs that I’ve chosen to share this award with…..
– WeeStitchy (Bev)
– borduur (Astrid)
– thecraftyprincess (Alicia)
– lifewithskipper (Lonneke)
– erlabjorke (Erla)
No surprises that they are all stitching blogs.
Some of you may have already been awarded in the past, but this one is from me and you are all very deserving of your awards.
And what are the five facts that you don’t know about me?
- I hate most dried fruit and therefore never had any of my wedding cake 😦
- I’m often still awake into the wee small hours stitching, but I’m a late riser.
- I HATE gardening, with a passion. I think I’m allergic to it 😉
- Some of you may know this already. I have an eye condition called P.I.C
- I need a haircut.