I have completed as much as I’m going to do on the one page of Rapunzel that has been sent out. Next page is due out next month!!
(click all images to enlarge)
I have also got my new start to share.
I am doing this one using HDF silks. As you know I like to start in the middle, if I can, and that’s what I’ve done. I’m not one that deliberately heads straight for faces when stitching but that’s just how it’s turned out here. You can already see the start of the kitty’s eye.
I have to also tell you all that I am extremely proud of myself.
My cell phone decided to die (that’s not what I’m proud of), and I googled to find out what the problem could be.
White screen when opening/closing, sound gone, and the vibrating wouldn’t stop.
It turns out that the flex cable that joins the two slidy parts of the phone together was possibly worn out. Tim was all prepared to buy us both new phones 8) so he didn’t mind that I wanted to try and fix the problem myself.
I headed online and found a replacement cable $15NZ. I thought it would arrive from Auckland this week but it arrived on Saturday and after buying some new small screwdrivers (another story) I took to the phone with a vengence and a Youtube video. It took me an hour of screwing and video watching, but after it all I have my phone working like new and this…
You can’t tell me that instructional Youtube videos don’t work. I am a believer!!