Boy she’s slow going. I keep trying to see what progress I’ve done and to me it doesn’t look like much, but I has completed a full 50ish rows down now and can see the bottom corner…. but getting there is another thing.
I am also happy to say that I have also completed a full 10 columns on Froggy too. I’m pleased that the bottom corner has appeared and I can now move my way across the piece now. I’m hoping to get a few day worth of stitching into it and should have another page out of the way for the next updates. I think it would be interesting to count how many pages total I have stitched on my HAED pieces as I’m sure that I’ve completed at least a ream of paper on them all.
I thought I should also say that I will be starting a non-HAED that I mentioned a while ago soon. It is a piece for Tim and it’s of his parents batch which is up in the Marlborough Sounds. I received a photo that was able to be charted without losing too much detail for the size I want to stitch it. I’m just waiting now for some threads to arrive and an appropriate weekend to slot it in.